#FREE for a #LimitedTime!
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Mystery/Suspense
Release Date: June 14, 2017
Jenny Collins is convinced she’s more likely to find Bigfoot in the middle of downtown Boston then have a decent date. Her days are spent drudging away in a male dominated career where the best she can do is apologize for existing as she inches her way up the ladder. Just as she’s about to throw in the towel, a chance encounter with a captivating stranger has her hopeful that excitement is right around the corner.
Danielle Stewart is a USA Today Best Selling Author of over twenty books. Her series include The Piper Anderson Series, The Edenville Series, The Clover Series, The Piper Anderson Legacy Mystery Series, The Rough Waters Series & The Barrington Billionaire’s Series. She has had more the 2.5 million books downloaded and held the number one book rank on iBooks, Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
Danielle currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina with her husband and six-year-old son. She works hard to perfect the ability to write in a noisy house and create story lines while folding laundry. She loves hearing from readers so please find her on social media!
Ten Things to know about Danielle Stewart:
1. I have a fear of whales. All whales. The noise they make. The sight of them (even on tv). I don’t think this phobia has a name and I’ve never met anyone else who feels this way. I blame it on the 3D movie when I was 7 at the Boston Museum of Science. (Thanks, Dad.)
2. When I get hungry it brings out the worst in me. My friends and family know to keep me well fed. They pack snacks now.
3. I can cook but not bake. Not even a little. Not even a box of brownies.
4. If there is a song I like it is normal to hear me listening to it a hundred times (give or take) in a row.
5. I do not, under any circumstances, read directions. Who has time for that? Making mac & cheese by the seat of my pants for the last 25 years.
6. Like a black-out drunk, I have lost hours of my life mysteriously to Pinterest. If you haven’t tried it yet… don’t. Save your self.
7. Before I became a mother, lots of things grossed me out. Now nothing does.
8. My favorite food is food… my least favorite food is no food. I love food. (apply the same rule to wine)
9. I do not have a green thumb. I have the kind of thumb that kills any type of plant ever given to me. Whatever kind of thumb that is… I have it.
10. Writing has changed my life. Not just the career it’s created but the way I feel when I write. If you have something you love to do I hope you get the opportunity to do it.