by David Gaughran
Genre: Writing, Research & Publishing/Writing Skills/Business
99¢ at time of posting! (Save $4!) LIMITED TIME ONLY!
*** Updated & Expanded Third Edition! ***
Learn how to publish your work like a pro and start building your audience with the most comprehensive and up-to-date self-publishing guide on the market today. Packed with practical, actionable advice, Let’s Get Digital delivers the very latest best practices on publishing your work and finding readers.
· Boost your writing career with marketing strategies that are proven to sell more books.
· Get expert tips on platform building, blogging and social media.
· Discover which approaches are best for selling fiction vs. non-fiction.
· Implement powerful ways to make your ebooks more discoverable.
· Increase your visibility by optimizing keywords and categories.
· Weigh the pros and cons of Kindle Unlimited, and find out exactly how to tweak your promotional plans depending on whether you stay exclusive to Amazon or opt for wider distribution.
And that’s just for starters…
As a writer, you want readers to find your stories, but you may not have a lot of money to put towards that goal. After all, writing is often a hobby or part-time job, and it doesn’t make any income until the books sell…but the books can’t sell until people know they’re out there. So how do you get readers to know about your book without spending a lot of money?
via How to Advertise Your Book on a Budget
Smashwords Book Marketing Guide: How to Market Any Book for Free: 65 Book Marketing Ideas (Smashwords Guides 2)
by Mark Coker
Genre: Publishing & Books/Advertising/Writing Skills
This is a FREE download on all retailers!
The all new 2018 edition of The Smashwords Book Marketing Guide.
Updated and expanded with 65 book marketing ideas and dozens of new insights that will help authors, publishers and book marketers make their books more discoverable and more desirable to readers. Learn how how to put more of your marketing on “autopilot” so you can spend more time writing and less time marketing.
Includes new “Deep Dive” bonus sections covering social media strategy for authors, how to work with beta readers, and how to earn free press coverage. You’ll also learn how to write a press release.
This popular book marketing guide offers easy-to-implement advice on how to market books at no cost. The book is useful to all authors and publishers, even if they’re not yet working with Smashwords.
Barnes & Noble
The BadRedhead Media 30-Day Book Marketing Challenge
By Rachel Thompson
Genre: Small Business/Entrepreneurship
THE SINGLE BEST TOOL every writer needs NOW to build, boost, and grow their author platform.
Unsure how to market your book or feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of author platform options out there (or not even sure what the term means)? Ever wish someone could break it down for you in simple steps?
Then this is the book for you!
Over the course of one month, Rachel provides you daily challenges containing a wealth of information, and easy to follow assignments to help energize your book sales. If you haven’t released your book yet, this book will help you set the stage necessary to build the strongest foundation possible for success.
* Twitter secrets
* Facebook page must-do’s
* Social media ideas you might not know or haven’t thought of
* Promotion, giveaways, and other book marketing secrets
* Website, blogging, and SEO tips designed just for authors
All writers, bloggers, and small businesses can benefit can benefit from this guide.