by David Gaughran
Genre: Writing, Research & Publishing/Writing Skills/Business
99¢ at time of posting! (Save $4!) LIMITED TIME ONLY!
*** Updated & Expanded Third Edition! ***
Learn how to publish your work like a pro and start building your audience with the most comprehensive and up-to-date self-publishing guide on the market today. Packed with practical, actionable advice, Let’s Get Digital delivers the very latest best practices on publishing your work and finding readers.
· Boost your writing career with marketing strategies that are proven to sell more books.
· Get expert tips on platform building, blogging and social media.
· Discover which approaches are best for selling fiction vs. non-fiction.
· Implement powerful ways to make your ebooks more discoverable.
· Increase your visibility by optimizing keywords and categories.
· Weigh the pros and cons of Kindle Unlimited, and find out exactly how to tweak your promotional plans depending on whether you stay exclusive to Amazon or opt for wider distribution.
And that’s just for starters…
A must-read for indie authors! 😉
If you put “editorial reviews” into a search engine, you’ll find lots of articles on what editorial book reviews are and where you can find them. Some of the articles might suggest that you could look at lists of reviewers or bloggers and pitch your book to them for a review, and you might be thinking, “Great! I can get what I need for my book’s advertising for free!” Right?
via Why Just Anyone Can’t Write an Editorial Review
Authors, before you publish are you asking yourself these questions? 😉
Smashwords Book Marketing Guide: How to Market Any Book for Free: 65 Book Marketing Ideas (Smashwords Guides 2)
by Mark Coker
Genre: Publishing & Books/Advertising/Writing Skills
This is a FREE download on all retailers!
The all new 2018 edition of The Smashwords Book Marketing Guide.
Updated and expanded with 65 book marketing ideas and dozens of new insights that will help authors, publishers and book marketers make their books more discoverable and more desirable to readers. Learn how how to put more of your marketing on “autopilot” so you can spend more time writing and less time marketing.
Includes new “Deep Dive” bonus sections covering social media strategy for authors, how to work with beta readers, and how to earn free press coverage. You’ll also learn how to write a press release.
This popular book marketing guide offers easy-to-implement advice on how to market books at no cost. The book is useful to all authors and publishers, even if they’re not yet working with Smashwords.
Barnes & Noble