Posts Tagged Writings tips
by Michael Cristiano
Not being able to write is a sad fact of life for a writer. There’s laundry to do, there’s food to cook, there’s sleep to be had. Worse, I have this pesky illness that eats up a lot of my time. I toil day in and day out to keep it at bay and under control. Sometimes, it creeps into my evenings, just when I think I’ve escaped. Worse, the horror of it all often keeps me awake at night and the dread fills my dreams with terror and sadness.
Oh, I’m not sick… I have a 9-to-5 job.
In any case, the truth is that my job isn’t that bad. I love the people I work with and to be honest, the job in and of itself is mostly an enjoyable and painless experience. But what I’m getting at is that I often feel like I don’t have a lot of time or energy at the end of the day to do what I really love: writing! Instead, I’m left repeating the same thoughts over and over again in my head as I toil through things that I would rather not do if it meant I had more time to write.
Here are a few of those thoughts:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- #Review "His Defiant Princess (Royal House of Saene Bk 1)" by Nana Prah
- #Review "His Inherited Princess (Royal House of Saene Bk 2)" by Empi Baryeh
- "A Knight's Seduction (Knight's Series Book 5)" by Catherine Kean
- #BlogTour "Killing Eva (In Light of Shadows Series Book 3)" by Camellia Hart
- "Who Laid the Egg?" by Audrey Sauble